Kitson & Partners is a private residential and commercial real estate investment and development company based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Our portfolio includes 1.6 million square-feet of retail centers, 6.8 million square-feet of commercial entitlements, 21,500 entitled residential units and seven golf courses. With strong, patient, long-term institutional capital, Kitson & Partners' financial strength and operational expertise is unparalleled in the international real estate development business.
In addition to our existing portfolio of commercial and residential properties, Kitson & Partners is pursuing investment and development opportunities in both residential land development and existing retail properties in core markets across the southeastern United States as well as internationally.
- Kitson & Partners Communities is actively pursuing raw and finished single-family & town home residential communities.
- Kitson & Partners Commercial is actively pursuing existing grocery-anchored & power retail centers in established high-quality locations.
- Kitson & Partners Golf Clubs Management focuses on golf course management projects throughout the U.S. including specialty assignments for financial institutions relating to work-outs for distressed properties.
- Kitson & Partners International offers an unparalleled range of comprehensive services for international real estate projects including master plan development and construction of sustainable, high-technology cities.
- Kitson & Partners Real Estate Advisors offers clients unmatched asset management services tailored to the unique needs of each client and asset.
Across all divisions, Kitson & Partners is focused on creating responsible, forward-thinking, sustainable residential communities, cities and retail shopping centers that meet the diverse needs of families, neighbors, businesses, surrounding communities, and our natural environment. Our team of seasoned professionals is experienced in every aspect of real estate investment, planning, approvals/entitlements, market research, development, construction, leasing, marketing, and sales.